Wed, Apr. 11th, 2007, 02:18 pm
[x] I know how to make a pot of coffee.
[x] I keep track of dates using a calander.
[ ] I own more than one credit card.
[x] I know how to change the oil in my car.
[x] I do my own laundry.
[x] I vote every election.
[x] I can cook for myself
[x] I think politics are exciting.
[x] I balance my checkbook.
[ ] My parents have better things to say than my friends.
[x] I show up for school/college/work every day early.
[x] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[x] I've never gotten a detention.
[x] I have never smoked a cigarette.
[ ] I have forgotten my own birthday at least once.
[x] I like to take walks by myself.
[x] I've watched talk shows.
[x] I know what 'credibility' means without looking it up.
[x] I drink coffee at least once a week.
[x] I know how to do the dishes.
[x] I can count to 10 in another language.
[x] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
[x] My parents trust me.
[x] I can mow the lawn.
[x] I can make adults laugh without being stupid.
[x] I remember to water the plants.
[x] I study when I have to.
[x] I pay attention at school/college.
[x] I remember to feed my pets.
[x] I can spell 'experience' without looking it up
[ ] I work out on a regular basis.
[x] I clean up my own mess.
[ ] The people at Starbucks know me by name.(coffee shop)
[x] my favorite kind of food is take out.
[ ] I have gained weight since middle/high school.
[ ] The first thing I do when I wake up is get caffeine.
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[x] I understand political jokes the first time they are said.
[x] I can type quickly.
[x] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[ ] My only friends are from my place of employment.
[ ] I have been to a tupperware party.
[ ] I have realized that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[ ] I have more bills than I can pay.
[x] All my friends are older than I am.
[x] I can say no to staying out all night.
[x] I use the internet every day.
[x] My wardrobe hasn't changed in a while.
[x] I can read a book and actually finish it.
Grand Total: 38
add up all the number and repost this as:
"My Marriage Age Is ___"
If this means what I think it means.....I'm not amused.
Tue, Feb. 27th, 2007, 01:11 pm
So I'm stealing this from Ally. They say if you get more than 85 x's, you're a dork. I say if you get less than 100 x's, you're a jerk.
(x) Rocky Horror Picture Show
(x) Pirates of the Caribbean
(x) Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest
(X) Boondock Saints
(x) Fight Club
(x) Starsky and Hutch
(x) Neverending Story
(x) Blazing Saddles
(x) The Princess Bride
(x) Napoleon Dynamite
( ) Saw
( ) Saw II
( ) White Noise
(x) White Oleander
(x) Anger Management
(x) 50 First Dates
( ) Failure to Launch
(x) The Princess Diaries
(x) The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
Total so far: 19
(x) Scream 2
( ) Scream 3
(x) Scary Movie
(x) Scary Movie 2
(x) Scary Movie 3
(x) Scary Movie 4
(x) American Pie
(x) American Pie 2
( ) American Wedding
( ) American Pie Band Camp
Total so far: 27
(x) Harry Potter 1
(x) Harry Potter 2
(x) Harry Potter 3
(x) Harry Potter 4
( ) Resident Evil 1
( ) Resident Evil 2
(x) The Wedding Singer
( ) Little Black Book
(x) The Village
(x) Lilo & Stitch
Total so far: 34
(x) Finding Nemo
(x) Finding Neverland
(x) The Grinch
(x) Texas Chainsaw Massacre
( ) Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
(x) White Chicks
(x) Butterfly Effect
( ) 13 Going on 30
(x) I, Robot
Total so far: 43
(x) Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
( ) Universal Soldier
(x) Lemony Snicket: A Series Of Unfortunate Events
( ) Along Came Polly
(x) Deep Impact
( ) KingPin
(x) Never Been Kissed
(x) Meet The Parents
(x) Meet the Fockers
(x)Eight Crazy Nights
(x) Joe Dirt
(x) KING KONG
Total so far: 52
(x) A Cinderella Story
( ) The Terminal
(x) The Lizzie McGuire Movie
( ) Passport to Paris
(x) Dumb & Dumber
( ) Dumber & Dumberer
( ) Final Destination
( ) Final Destination 2
( ) Final Destination 3
(x) The Ring
( ) The Ring 2
(x) Surviving X-MAS
Total so far: 59
( ) Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
(x) Practical Magic
( ) Ghost Ship
(x) From Hell
(x) Secret Window
(x) I Am Sam
(x) The Whole Nine Yards
( ) The Whole Ten Yards
Total so far: 66
(x) The Day After Tomorrow
(x) Child's Play
( ) Seed of Chucky
(x) Bride of Chucky
(x) Ten Things I Hate About You
(x) Just Married
( ) Gothika
(x) Nightmare on Elm Street
(x) Sixteen Candles
(x) Remember the Titans
( ) Coach Carter
(x) The Grudge
( ) The Grudge 2
(x) The Mask
( ) Son Of The Mask
Total so far: 76
( ) Bad Boys
( ) Bad Boys 2
( ) Joy Ride
( ) Lucky Number Sleven
(x) Ocean's Eleven
(x) Ocean's Twelve
(x) Bourne Identity
(x) Bourne Supremecy
(x) Lone Star
(x) Predator I
( ) Predator II
(x) The Fog
(x) Ice Age
( ) Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
( ) Curious George
Total so far: 85
(x) Independence Day
( ) Cujo
( ) A Bronx Tale
(x) Darkness Falls
( ) Christine
(x) Children of the Corn
(x) My Bosses Daughter
(x) Maid in Manhattan
(x) War of the Worlds
( ) Rush Hour
(x) Rush Hour 2
Total so far: 92
( ) Best Bet
(x) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
(x) She's All That
(x) Calendar Girls
(x) Mars Attacks
( ) Event Horizon
(x) Ever After
(x) Wizard of Oz
(x) Forrest Gump
( ) Big Trouble in Little China
(x) The Terminator
(x) The Terminator 2
(x) The Terminator 3
Total so far: 103
(x) Spider-Man 2
(x) Sky High
( ) Jeepers Creepers
( ) Jeepers Creepers 2
(x) Catch Me If You Can
(x) The Little Mermaid
(x) Freaky Friday
(x) Reign of Fire
(x) The Skulls
(x) Cruel Intentions
( ) Cruel Intentions 2
( ) The Hot Chick
(x) Shrek 2
Total so far: 116
( ) Swimfan
(x) Miracle on 34th street
(x) Old School
(x) The Notebook
(x) Krippendorf's Tribe
(x) A Walk to Remember
( ) Ice Castles
( ) Boogeyman
(x) The 40-year-old-virgin
Total so far: 123
(x) Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring
(x) Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
(x) Lord of the Rings Return Of the King
(x) Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
(x) Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
(x) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Total so far: 129
( ) Baseketball
( ) Hostel
(x) Waiting for Guffman
(x) House of 1000 Corpses
( ) Devils Rejects
(x) Mothman Prophecies
(x) American History X
( ) Three
Total so Far: 135
( ) The Jacket
( ) Kung Fu Hustle
(x) Shaolin Soccer
(x) Night Watch
(x) Monsters Inc.
(x) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
(x) Shaun Of the Dead
Total so far: 142
( ) High Tension
( ) Club Dread
(x) Dawn Of the Dead
(x) Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
(x) 28 days later
( ) Phantasm
Total so far: 149
(x) Kill Bill vol 1
(x) Kill Bill vol 2
(x) Mortal Kombat
( ) Wolf Creek
(x) Kingdom of Heaven
(x) the Hills Have Eyes
( ) I Spit on Your Grave aka the Day of the Woman
( ) The Last House on the Left
(x) Army of Darkness
Total so far: 156
(x) Star Wars Ep. I The Phantom Menace
(x) Star Wars Ep. II Attack of the Clones
(x) Star Wars Ep. III Revenge of the Sith
(x) Star Wars Ep. IV A New Hope
(x) Star Wars Ep. V The Empire Strikes Back
(x) Star Wars Ep. VI Return of the Jedi
( ) Ewoks Caravan Of Courage
( ) Ewoks The Battle For Endor
Total so far: 162
(x) The Matrix
(x) The Matrix Reloaded
(x) The Matrix Revolutions
(x) Evil Dead
(x) Evil Dead 2
(x) Team America: World Police
( ) Red Dragon
(x) Silence of the Lambs
Total so far: 171
Grand Total: 171
So last night (by which I mean TODAY) Alissa and I drove up and down 290 in the snow and then went to Denny's at 4 in the morning. It was funny, it that reallly REALLY tired sort of way.
1. your name plus "ness"?
2. Three feelings at the moment?
3. What are you listening to right now?
Okay, I admit it. High School Musical.
4. Done anything you regret so far this week?
I didn't kiss him.
5. Describe where you are right now?
At my desk in 318 Dana Hall, Clark University, Worcester MA, USA, Earth
6. What's happening this weekend?
Filming? Work, rehearsal, work.
7. What are you craving to have right now?
Food. Coffee. Love.
8. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with?
Alissa, and probably JP before that.
9. What are you scared of?
Tin cans. Fuckers.
10. Do you have feelings for someone?
11. What is your heritage?
12. Are you thinking of someone right now?
13. BRITNEY SPEARS... IS SHE A SKANK?
I WILL ALSO ANSWER IN ALL CAPS... SHE HAS A CROOKED VAGINA!
14. Last thing you downloaded on your computer?
Some screenplay writing software
15. Have you changed much this year?
Don't we all?
16. Say something about the person who posted this before you.
Sarah is the Peapod girlfriend I will never have.
17. Hug or kiss?
18. How many homes have you lived in?
3, unless you count college
19. What food did you eat last night?
Pasta at Tom's, and then Denny's at 4 in the morning
20. Who was the last person to text message you?
21. Do you speak any language other than English?
22. Last thing you watched on TV?
23. Do you dress for style or comfort?
Comfort. I am not cool.
24. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
25. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
I've never even been to Mexico.
26. Who would win a fight you or the other girl/boy?
Probably me. Or I would run away.
27. What's your favorite cereal character?
Character? Cereal is a food.
28. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
30. Drinking or drugs?
31. Plans for tonight?
32. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
VagMons and R&J!
33. Favorite teacher of all time?
Too many...Pepin, Hardiman, McAdam, Whitehouse, McMullin, Durand, Eldridge...or Gino?
34. Last time you smiled?
Just now, when Dragostea Din Tei came on.
Did you know that as of 2005, the population of Madrid was 3,228,359 people?
That made me get a little teary-eyed. But do I believe in fate?
I was supposed to be doing homework, but then I got distracted by my friends wanting to play video games. But the video games didn't work out so now I'm filling out livejournal quizzes. *Sigh*
The Dirty Thirty - 30 Unknown Facts/Secrets About Yourself
1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship:
2. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
3. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
5. Are you any good at math?
6. Your prom night?
7. Do you have any famous relatives?
8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
9. Do you know the words to your MySpace song?
10. Last thing received in the mail?
11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
Three or four
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
13. First concert?
They Might Be Giants
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No, but I do make smiley faces and write "Hi!"
18. Do you like the ocean?
It tastes funny...
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
22. Something you are excited about?
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Sparkling white grape
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
25. Describe your keychain?
There used to be much more, now its just my ID and my RA keys
26. Where do you keep your change?
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
I was just about to say "Tomorrow"
28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
Brown velvet-y blazer
29. What do you think of the person you copied this from?
Oh Sara, I miss you so
30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Closed. This is Worcester!
Thu, Oct. 5th, 2006, 09:44 am
So it has been a pretty interesting last few days. And getting more and more interesting by the hour. This is gonna be one heck of a weekend. I hope for the best.
Anyway, I went to Trinity last night to see Cherry Orchard. It was really well done. Most of the cast was old Rep people, so I knew them. Like, the whole cast of Ruby Sunrise was in this play. And it was awesome and made me feel bad about how I don't do anything with my life. As Sarah said, we're gonna die alone. But hopefully not. Again....a long weekend.
So I just couldn't resist doing this again. Sorry.
Mel Hardy 2 : Electric Boogaloo
3.14 - Bloodhound Gang
Lullabye - Billy Joel
Hesh's Wedding Rap - MC Chris
Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni - Little By Little
Every Planet We Reach is Dead - Gorillaz
Losing My Religion - REM
First Day At School:
Tractorbeam - MC Chris
A Matter of Trust - Billy Joel
Shameless - Billy Joel
Falling In Love:
The Night Is Still Young - Billy Joel
Don't Kill It, Carol - Manfred Mann
Getting Better - The Beatles
Room to Move - Mayall John and the Blues Breakers
The Night - Scooter
%100 Pure Love - Crystal Waters
Call Me Al - Paul Simon
Another Night - Real McCoy
I'll Make Love to You - Boyz II Men
Into the White - The Pixies
Men - Nanne Groval
When I'm Here - The Fishforks
La Vie Boheme - RENT
The One in the Middle - Manfred Mann
Why Judy Why - Billy Joel
Stand By Your Man - Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
Rescue Me - Fontella Bass
You're My Home - Billy Joel
(Na na) Kiss Him Good Bye - Steam
Allentown - Billy Joel
Love Me Or Leave Me - Nanne Groval
mynameis - MC Chris
The End of Innocence - Don Henley & Bruce Hornsby
Everybody Loves You Now - Billy Joel
Getting Back Together:
Everybody Has a Dream - Billy Joel
Illy Oi! - MC Chris
Standing By a Broken Phone Booth... - Primitive Radio Gods
Dude Looks Like a Lady - Aerosmith
Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Ode to Divorce - Regina Spektor
Birth of Child:
IAcross the Universe - The Beatles
Hurt - Nine Inch Nails
Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
Amoeba - Weird Al
Carry On, My Wayward Son - Kansas
Plush - Stone Temple Pilots
For the Longest Time - Billy Joel
Vamoo - The Pixies
Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson
One Week - Barenaked Ladies
Build Me Up, Buttercup - The Foundations
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Tue, Oct. 3rd, 2006, 04:38 pm
Tra la la
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...
Mel Hardy - The Motion Picture:
(I did a few versions just to see)
Who Wants to Know - Jimmy Ray
All Apologies - Nirvana
She's So High - Tal Bachman
Thank You - Dido
Oh My God - Kaiser Chiefs
Getting Better - The Beatles
First Day At School:
Move This - Technotronic
Touch Me - The Doors
Polkamon - Weird Al
Falling In Love:
Lullabye (Goodnight My Angel) - Billy Joel
Come On, Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode
Here and Now - Luther Vandross
Needle in the Hay - Elliott Smith
The Hampster Dance
The Night Santa Went Crazy - Weird Al
Lean On Me - Club Nouvea
Bulls On Parade - Rage Against the Machine
THE DOLPHIN - Nanne Groval
Drops of Jupiter - Train
Famous Last Words - Billy Joel
Need To Be Strong - Toshiro Masuda
Shades of Grey - Billy Joel
Cryin' - Aerosmith
Life Has Been Good to Me - French Stewart
Tubular Bells - World Music Vol. 2
Two Knights & Maidens - Crash Test Dummies
Children - Robert Miles
Only the Good Die Young - Billy Joel
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Worthless - Brave Little Toaster Soundtrack
When I'm Here - The Fishforks
Getting Back Together:
Dueling Tubas - Martin Mull
Sounds of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
Last of the Big Time Spenders - Billy Joel
Geek - MC Chris
My Bologna - Weird Al
Under Your Spell - The Buffy Musical
Birth of Child:
Overture - The Buffy Musical
Pump Up the Jam - Technotronic
Experimental Film - They Might Be Giants
Hall Om Mig - Nanne Groval
Breakfast at Tiffany's - Rockapella
Bound For the Floor - Local H
Intro - Muse
Last Living Souls - Gorillaz
Invention in C Minor - Billy Joel
Pictures - The Incredible Machine Soundtrack
O Green World - Gorillaz
I Wupped Batman's Ass - Wesley Willis
It's been a lovely day. The sun is shining, I've been editing, and oh...I've got SUCH a crush on him.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I just woke up. God damn.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"?
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
JP is %90 of my missed call list
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Long sleeve shirt and boxers
8. Do you "label" yourself?
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
None for me
10. Bright or Dark Room
It's dark outside and there are no lights on yet...so, dark
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I <3 Sarah
12. What does your watch look like?
It was dark green and black. But I stopped wearing it and then it died.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
At least 1
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Peapod, with my schedule over it
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
See you at lunch
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Could I fly into a bank and steal a million bucks?
26. Do you like someone?
I like most people.
27. The last song you listened to?
Hey Jealousy by the Gin Blossoms
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What's your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
That's the kind of thing people don't tell each other.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
With Mrs. Valerose
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Frown, and put more money in
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Bats on my shoulders, and a peapod tattoo....work in progress
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
Not as much as Sarah
40. What's your life motto?
I can do that for you.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Notebook, keys, glasses
42. What's your favorite town/city?
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Mike...is good. Senior in college now. Single, I think. But doing well.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
I can't remember but my great aunt made a chart.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Dressing up tomorrow...does that count?
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My shoulder from sleeping wrong.
50. Have you been burned by love?
|You Should Be In the Indigo Girls|
Your all about expressing yourself through music
Lyrics are your poetry - think Sylvia Plath meets guitar
|Your Life is Like|
Being John Malkovich
Happy Birthday to me!
Find your own pose!
I do sleep like that! And the personality bits were dead on, too. My favorite part was when it said that I was the type of person likely to respond to phone calls with emails.